Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2014

Natural Winter Make-Up


My December favorites.....

Pic. 1: December favorites


Today I would like to share with you my December favorites and show you a very natural and fresh everyday make-up........♥♥
I listed all the products I was using down below ♥

Pic. 2: Natural wintry look

The products I was using....

I used "Natur pur" by Charlotte Meentzen, which is a German product, as my everyday face cream to moisturize my skin. I had been looking for the perfect face cream for a long time and finally found this one. I absolutely love this product since it is very economical, prevents spots and smells so good. I particularly recommend it to everyone who has a very sensitive skin.

Pic. 3: Natur pur by Charlotte Meentzen & Smashbox Primer

As a Primer I'm using the "Photo Finish Foundation Primer" by Smashbox. It is very smooth, makes your skin absolutely soft, gives your face a better pigmentation and, not forgetting, your make-up really stays all day long. During the daytime I particularly apply it under my eyes to make my concealer last. If you want to try out this product you need to use it sparingly since it is very economical.

On an everyday basis I do not use a foundation because I have a pretty clear complexion and I like the natural look of my skin. I only do a little bit of highlighting and contouring to add a little bit more volume to my face. I highlight my under eye area with the "Fit me concealer" by Maybelline in Nr. 10 - light and I highlight the inner corner of my eyes with the "Wonder pencil" by NYX in the color WP01 light as well. To contour my cheakbone, my forehead and my chin, I use the color "faint", which you can find in the "Naked Basics palette" by Urban Decay. I really love this color since it is very matt and gives your face a natural contouring.
Pic. 4: Highlighting & contouring

For my lips I use the lipliner pencil by Essence in the color "12 Wish me a Rose"and the "Matte Lipstick" by NYX in the color "natural". I absolutely love this color. It is some kind of berry-pink and it has become my favorite everyday lipstick duo for fall and winter. I also used "natural"  by NYX for my blush because I love matching lipstick and blush.

Pic. 5: Lipstick and Lipliner

I did my whole eye-make-up with the "Naked Basics Palette" by Urban Decay and the "Perfect Volume Mascara" by Artdeco. The palette consists of mostely matt colors, which are perfect for a natural everyday makeup, only "venus" is a little bit shimmering.

To add a little bit more definition to my eyebrows, I used the color "faint" (which is the fifth color) and applied it with an eyeliner pencil to my eyebrows. On my lid I applied "foxy"(which is the second color) and "w.o.s"(which is the third color) and blended the two colors. On my inner crease I applied "naked 2"(which is the forth color) and on my outter crease I applied "faint" and blended it all in with a blending brush. To highlight the area under my eyebrows I used the shimmering color "venus" (which ist the first color). Since I wanted to get a really natural look, I used "faint" as an eyeliner and blended it all in.
Pic. 6: Eye make-up

I highly recommend you the Naked Basics Palette if you like natural and matt colors. The pigmentation is, in my opinion, just perfect.



I hope you like this look and be free to leave comments below.I'm really looking forward to your feedback.


The products I was using (available internationally):
Charlotte Meentzen Tagescreme ist not available internationally!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen